For decades, the BIO International Convention has brought together some of the world most influential members of the biotechnology industry. Few places, however, feel as fitting to host such an event as California. After all, some of the first biotechnology companies, including Amgen, trace their origins back to this corner of the world.
A biotechnology innovator since 1980, Amgen has grown into one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. And yet, it hasn’t strayed from its California roots or its foundation in biotechnology as evidenced by its Double Helix Sponsorship of this event.
Hear more about Amgen at #BIO2022 from Ian Thompson, Senior Vice President, U.S. Business Operations:
Here’s a rundown of where you’ll find Amgen at this year’s BIO convention:
- Monday, June 13, 1 p.m. PST in Room 7B: Harnessing the Power of Biotechnology on ESG Issues, Lori Hunt, Executive Director, Corporate Affairs, Environmental, Social, Governance
- Tuesday, June 14, 1:45 p.m. PST in Room 5A: Complex Innovative Design - What's in a Name? A Global Perspective on the Changing Design Landscape for Clinical Trials and What This Means, May Mo, Executive Director of Biostatistics, Head of Design & Innovation
- Tuesday, June 14, 2:30 p.m. PST in Theater 3: Amgen Company Presentation, Helen Kim, Executive Director, Business Development
- Wednesday, June 15, 9:00 a.m. PST (Virtual): EndPoints News Fireside Chat with Zachary Brennan featuring Ian Thompson, Senior Vice President, U.S. Business Operations
- Wednesday, June 15, 3 p.m. PST in Room 4: Is This the End of Global Clinical Trials? What You Need to Know to Navigate the Complex Data Privacy and National Security Restrictions Across International Markets from Europe to China, Paul Neureiter, Executive Director for International Government Affairs and Trade Policy